Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
For how long we keep them.
To which recipients are your data communicated.
Which are your rights?
ROAD PUBLICIDAD S.L., (B-63010367)
C/ Roger de Llúria 71-75
Barcelona 08009 (Barcelona-España)
Purposes, legitimization and conservation of the data processing sent through:
– Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
– Conservation: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, until you request the withdrawal of them.
SUBMISSION OF EMAILS.
– Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
– Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address.
– Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the information you may require, so if you do not provide us, we can not serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. You can exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
– Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This website only uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third-party (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, that in all case will be installed after a prudential period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided of its alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or treatment.
Update of your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.